- Rub both sides of steaks with pepper, garlic clove then with 1T of the olive oil.
- For tenderloin & ribeye cuts, leave at room temperature for 2
- hours (covered) before grilling. Dab off the oil before grilling as it may burn.
- For striploin/New York and sirloin steak cuts, place in 1 inch of
- white wine and place in the fridge for 3-4 hrs, turning each hour. Remove to room temperature for an hour (covered) before grilling. Dab off the wine & oil before grilling as it may burn.
- Grilling: one side of BBQ at 450 degrees, the other side lower (325 degrees). For 2 mins on each side, sear the steak on the high side then place on cooler side until desired preference.